M.A.C. is saying "Hello Kitty"

All across the world millions adore the sweet, cute and innocent icon, Hello Kitty. Yes, millions...young and old adopt the icon as a fashionable, tangible accessory. M.A.C cosmetics decided to spicy up little Miss Hello Kitty from cute and innocent, to a Kitty on the PROWL in a SASSY way, unmistaken in the M.A.C way. M.A.C. has introduced four limited edition lines Hello Kitty Kouture, Hello Kitty Wild, Hello Kitty Mild and Hello Kitty Accessories, just for the Hello Kitty Lovers. This collaboration of glitter and fanciful girlie-divaness will turn the girl next door into the prowling, sassy women of the universe.

2 comments:

ApRiL MicheLLe said...

Tasia you look GREAT my friend!!!!

PurpleSkyyys said...

This is Inna, Tasia!
I love the blog and I wish you nothing but the best with it....

On another note...

I have to go to the MAC store to get some of these Hello Kitty items being that I am one of their biggest fans. I'm liking their lipglass....