- Brush brows upward and over into their defined shape pattern.
- Apply a layer of brow gel to unruly strands of hair
- Create more definition to the brow, by touching up with a brow shadow using an short angler brush. Magic!
Here are some tips to consider.
- Brush your brows upward and snip the tips as conservatively as possible.
- Clear away obvious stray hairs.
- Pluck between your brows—with restraint. They should begin just above the inner corners of your eyes.
- Tweeze from underneath the brows to open up the arch, removing one row of hair from beginning to end.
- Draw an imaginary line from the edge of your nostril to the outer corner of your eye: That's where your brow should end.
- The less you do, the better off you are. A full, simple shape is most flattering.