Land of The Queens: Lakshmi MENON

Queen Tahj is dedicated to celebrating queens from all over the world, through culture, diversity, beauty and fashion. Therefore, I am presenting our first diverse, unique individual, Queen Lakshmi Menon from Bangalore India.

Queen Lakshmi is a model represent by Ford Models. She was born in 1981 and begun modeling in India in 2006. Besides modeling, her other interest are film and reading novels.

BANGALORE, INDIA


The Indian culture intrigues me, along with the latest designers, who are starting to design using elements from the exotic Indian culture. I love the rich embroidery costumes and lavish jewelry, especially the sari, which is the cloak worn around the women of India. I plan to visit the Taj Mahal Palace one day, after all, it was bulit for a queen, Queen Mumtaz Mahal.
Source: Dazed & Confused Magazine, April 2009.
Photographer: Josh Olins

1 comment:

Opé - Style Artist said...

Yes, I really enjoyed the editorial and it's colorful culturally rich display of elegance.

Really nice. I can't see it too many times.