When Fashion Recognizes Hip Hop Goddesses

''Whatta man, whatta man, whatta man, whatta mighty GOOD man"
"yes, he is" 
"I wanna take a minute or two, to give much respect to the man that makes a diiference in my world..." 

When I sing those lyrics to " Whatta Man" by Salt N Pepa, I have one good man in mind, my father, that is...But, really Salt N Pepa is singing about special men (wink, wink) other than their fathers in that song. I guess, I just haven't reached that level of admiration of another man, yet-- but, one day though, one day!

Anyways, Salt N Pepper, the Hip Hop Goddesses of the late 80's to 90's receives fashion tribute in V Magazine for the March issue. Supermodels Liya Kebede and Lily Donaldson turn up the spin table, amp up the bass and rock the mic to the fashion story, behind REAL hip-hop pioneers such as, Salt N' Pepa & MC Lyte.


 
 V64 has hit newsstands

No comments: